Level: Absolute Beginner
Duration: 3h 10min
In this course you can learn How to use Procreate, the amazing drawing and painting app on the iPad. We will be making three digital illustration projects, plus an animation project to get familiar with Procreate features step by step.
Watch the Trailer
Udemy has a Pay-Per-Course model, and you will get lifetime access to this course.
At Skillshare you pay for a membership, and you can watch as many classes as you want during that period. If you have plenty of time to watch video lessons, then Skillshare’s subscription based model is a better option for you.
Who Is This Course For?
- who has an iPad and wants to use it for digital illustration
- beginner artists who want to get familiar with Procreate app on the iPad
- an Apple iPad (iPad 7, iPad Mini 5, iPad Air 3, or iPad Pro) with the Apple Pencil
- Procreate app (can be purchased from the Apple App Store for $9.99)
- no previous digital illustration knowledge is necessary
What You Will Learn in This Course
- how to use Procreate on the iPad with the Apple Pencil for digital illustration
- how to use gestures in Procreate to speed up your digital art creation workflow
- tips & tricks for digital drawing/painting on the iPad
- how to create an animation in Procreate
- all the new features of Procreate 5X (the latest version)
Setup your Procreate environment
- how to install Procreate
- getting started with Procreate
Project 1) – Imaginary Children Book Cover
Project 2) – Low Poly Bird Design
Project 3) – Stick Figure Animation
Bonus Project – Procreate 5X – All New Features
By the end of this course you’ll be able to work confidently in Procreate and you’ll be ready to create your own digital artworks.
See you in my Getting Started With Procreate on the iPad course!